- Riefer's Magic Mix - soil mix
- ORCHIDASM - orchid fertilizer
- BUTTERFLY JOY - attractor
- TOTAL FEED - fertilizer
For bulk orders of SUNSHINE™ products, please contact us for more information.
SUNSHINE™-E will help your plants:
- recover from stress
- dramatically increase growth rate
- get profuse flowering and fruiting
- improve disease resistance, cold hardiness, and heat resistance
- promote seed germination and root cuttings easily
Great for indoor plants!
SUNSHINE™ is a new improved formula of natural plant growth hormone and the first representative of a new generation of agricultural chemicals, specifically designed for tropical plants, vegetables, and fruit trees. SUNSHINE™ has a broad spectrum of stimulative and protective activities. Synthetically prepared chemical 24-epibrassinolide, active ingredient of SUNSHINE™, belongs to a class of brassinosteroids and is identical in all respects to naturally occurring plant hormone.
SUNSHINE™ products are better stabilized than any previous chemicals of this group. A new improved formula of this plant stimulant contains special ingredients that provide more effective and faster action of the hormone.
SUNSHINE™-E formula is designed specifically for tropical plants, including
- flowering ornamentals and fruit trees
- woody species which metabolism is usually slower than one of herbaceous plants
- vegetables, leafy and tuberous, and herbs
SUNSHINE™ acts in extremely low doses, which are comparable with the natural content of epibrassinolide in a plant. It is ecologically safe, nontoxic in relation to human, pets, useful insects and fish.
The compatibility of SUNSHINE™ with other agricultural chemicals allows it to be used along with other treatments.
SUNSHINE™-E special features
- immunity of a plant, resistance to pesticide injury and diseases, stresses and unfavorable conditions such as drought, cold, low light, low humidity, high salinity, chill, insufficient nutrients
- quality and weight of a fruit, promotes fruit setting
- flowering profusion and tuber formation
- physiological processes and growth of a plant (all parts), shortens the period for maturity
- root development in cuttings
- seed germination, increases germination rate
- new roots and healing of damaged roots on bare-rooted plants
SUNSHINE™ “Magic” effects:
- effective post-transportation treatment to help plants to recover from shipping stress
- diminishes disease injury
- induces hermaphrodite flower and female flower
- makes leaves look healthy and shiny
- makes flowers bigger
- can inhibit aging
- can break dormancy
- gives more chances to bring a plant back to life within hours/days
Formulation and Application
Dilution. For best results, dilute SUNSHINE™-E concentrate in DISTILLED water, according to the table below. Formulation is most stable in neutral and mild acidic conditions. Do not use tap water, drinking or natural spring water. Distilled water can be purchased in any grocery store for about $0.99 per gallon.
Mixing. Try to avoid mixing it with any other chemicals, fertilizers or pesticides. If sprayers were used previously for others chemicals, they must be washed with fresh water.
Application. Use solution for soaking (seeds, bulbs, cuttings) or foliar spray. The formula is created for absorption through foliage, not roots, so do not try to water with solution. Plants should be evenly sprayed in clear windless day, seeds should be soaked for 4-8 hours. See table below for more possible applications. Do not spray if rain is expected. Re-spray if it rains within 12 hours.
When and how. Better results are obtained when young plants are treated. The formula works through plant metabolism within 2-4 days, repeat application not sooner than in one week. Optimal temperature for absorption is below 80F. During hot season, apply during cooler time of the day, early morning or evening hours. Try to avoid hot sun rays after application as photo-degradation may occur to active ingredient at excessive light.
1 ml to 1 gal
Seeds before sowing soaking for 4-8 hrs
3 ml to 1 gal
- Herbaceous plants at beginning of flowering
- Vegetables at flowering or tuber set every 20 days
- Seedlings once a week to promote rapid growth/roots
- Cuttings before planting soaking for 12 hours
- Bare-rooted plants before planting soaking for 15-30 min, foliar spray at potting
- Pre-treatment before stress - cool/drought period or transportation, 1-2 days prior
- Stressed plants after transportation or re-potting every 7-10 days until recovered
3 ml to 1 pint
- Caudex forming plants and bonsai once a month to promote caudex forming, branching after pruning
- Bulbs and tubers before planting soaking for 24 hours
5 ml to 1 pint
- Blooming woody shrubs, trees, vines at budding
5 ml to 1 gal
- Fruit trees at budding / after flowering every 20 days
Convenient dropper bottle is great for small applications: 1 ml - 30 drops.
Shelf life and storage
Best used within 2 years of purchase. Product will last for many years (8+) if refrigerated at 35-45F.
Store SUNSHINE™ in dry and cool place. Refrigeration is ok, but do not freeze.
Do not store solution, prepare right before use as much as you need
Keep away from food and out of reach of children.
Line of product
SUNSHINE-E - general plant booster, growth stimulator and immune booster
SUNSHINE-BC - Bonsai and Caudex developer
SUNSHINE-S - seeds and cuttings pre-treatment
SUNSHINE-T - Thermo-protection for overwintering tropical plants
SUNSHINE-Micro - ultimate microelement mix
SUNSHINE-Super-Iron - microelements mix with extra iron for tough chlorosis cases
See all SUNSHINE products